Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Monday, August 30, 2010

OK

Slept well last night but kept on breathing to the toilet; normal for pregnant mothers.

This morning, a friend of mine, Katherine sent me an sms telling me that Budi; another friend of mine; dreamt that I gave birth to a baby boy. Katherine seemed eager to know whether I have safely gave labor. Replied her sms and informed her that my baby is only due end of next month, 25th September 2010. I am not yet prepared to tell my friends that I am carrying a baby girl.

Though the doctors had confirmed that I am going to have a baby girl, I have actually prepared a boy's name for my baby, just in case. I have prepared two names for my baby boy (mana la tau kan..); Muhammad Aisy Shafie and Muhammad Aisy Hanafi. Initially i wanted to have Ahmad instead of Muhammad.

This morning baby seemed OK.

LotOfLove,
IbuAyeesha

No comments:

Post a Comment