Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Restless Night

Feeling restless and angry were what I felt last night on bed. I couldn't sleep, it was very hard for me to sleep and it's been two nights. I was angry with hubby and blame everything on him and tears came out. There were moment I thought of giving up, the burden of carrying the beautiful one inside me is too much to carry, I feel tired every now and then and most of the time I feel very heavy, too heavy that it makes me hard to lift myself up to do house chores.

After tremendous hundreds of complaints on my mind, then I realized I was wrong. I took a deep breath and tried to relax myself on bed. I recite 'Salawat Nabi' slowly and kept telling myself that everything is going to be okay. After few gentle rubs on my tummy and Salawat Nabi, I started to feel fine on bed. I kept on reciting few Surahs from the Quran and all complaints and pains I had earlier seemed to be disappeared.

Getting pregnant is not as easy as people see. The pain that mothers have to endure can't be described in words. This is something that every fathers will not understand.

Being a first timer, I hope everything will turn out fine for hubby and I.

LotsofLove,
IbuAyeesha

No comments:

Post a Comment