Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Was OK last night

Slept like a log last night and happy for it. I guess the 'chicken porridge' that I had cooked for breaking my fast made my night. hihihihhi..

Woke up in the  middle of the night and quite surprised it wasn't hard for me to return to my dreams afterwards. Usually, after tons of tears and hundreds of sleeping positions tried, then only I was back to my sleep. But last night was really OK. Alhamdulillah... :)

I guess the chicken porridge is really the cure of my restless nights. More porridge onwards? hmmm... not sure. Chicken porridge yesterday because I need to have a simple diet to feed myself since I have a very mild constipation lately. I hate it when I'm not able to go to the toilet regularly and pass. It worries me a lot. I started to think of all the bad things inside me playing with my lil' baby..uweeekk.. gross!!!!

People often say that a glass of warm milk before bed is OK. Have tried and it only works for me in my early pregnancy but now, NOPE! It just don't work. For me, drinking two glasses of warm milk everyday is to boost my Hb reading and yes to be able to go to the toilet regularly and pass. That's the only reason.

Baby was OK last night, maybe because mom feels OK too. Both had one very beautiful night to share. No cries, no complaints to hubby and that really made my night!

Hopefully tonight will be just the same. Guess, I have to watch what I eat to overcome my sleeping disorder lately though some people believe it was just one of the million symptoms of mother in her 36 weeks of pregnancy.

Hope my baby is all well inside and looking forward for her arrival very soon.. May Allah bless both of us and may everything turns out well.

"Dear Allah, I know this will not be easy. But please let the baby and I get through all of this with ease and triumph. There are times I doubt the pain that I will endure when labor comes, but I know You will always be there to help your servant. Help me and bless my baby and I with beautiful health and may both of us be the great servant of Yours here and after. May the baby is great service to You, Islam, her parents, family and society everyday. Bless her with your love and may she always be in the good sides of all situations. Ameen"

LotsofLove,
IbuAyeesha

No comments:

Post a Comment