Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Friday, August 27, 2010

Unsettling dreams

For the past few nights, I have not been sleeping well. Woke up in the middle of the night feeling restless and worried. Weird dreams, weird characters, kept appearing in my dreams. These never happened before as far as I could recall.

Most articles say that, it's normal for a pregnant mother of week 36 and above to dream as such. It's just one way to release all worried and uncomfortable feeling of looking forward for the labor day; most 1st time mothers experience this; so I don't have to worry, I keep telling myself.

Apart of having the unsettling dreams almost every night, I also find it hard to breath sometimes at times specially when I have prepared myself to sleep. Also, the weight on my tummy sometimes makes me hard to stand after getting myself  sitting comfortably on the floor.

Being in my 36 weeks, I am excited and looking forward for the arrival of our new member but there's no way I can hide my worries when the big day comes! I kept telling this to hubby almost every night before sleep. 

With a mere of 28 more days to go, hubby and I are looking forward for the baby to arrive and yes, we have lots of plan for the baby.

Having this blog dedicated for our baby girl is one of the plan. We purposely start the blog at my week 36 to capture all exciting and beautiful worries of having the beautiful one in weeks to come. As all can read, we have decided to name our baby 'Ayisha Zubairah' (Life, vivaciousness / Smart, intelligent) and will be called Ayisha in her everyday name.

LotsofLove,
Ibu Ayeesha Zubairah (Sheera)

No comments:

Post a Comment