Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beautiful names

Had a discussion with hubby last night on our baby girl's name. The discussion popped out since I kept on asking whether 'Ayisha' is more suitable than 'Aisyah'. I have always wanted to call our baby Aisyah as far as I could remember, but decided to change it since our neighbour who had just gave birth months ago named their daughter Aisyah too. I just don't like the idea of two lil' girls growing up in the same neighbourhood sharing the same name.

Hubby for the very first time voiced out his concern and suggested 'Nadia Nabilah' for our girl's name. It's a beautiful name I said, but I insist to have Ayisha@Aisyah to our baby's name.

After quite some times, Ayisha Nabila seemed to be on my mind but I'm not too sure about it. hmmm...

LotsofLove,
IbuAyeesha

No comments:

Post a Comment