Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been 11 days

Been busy for the last 10 days. Baby Siti Aisyah Zubairah was born on the 27th September 2010, last Monday at 2028pm.

Everything went smooth, Alhamdulillah. Went for a normal labor. Gosh, the pain that I went through was totally beyond words! I just can't simply explain it here. But like I said, everything went well in the end.

Im on my confinement days at my mom's home at the moment, but will be going back to Beluran with hubby this Monday morning. I can't bear to be separated from my hubby after Aisyah is born. Every single day, I miss him much and always crave for his attention.

Will write more later. I just don't have the idea of how to begin all those 10 days that hubby and I had spent with Aisyah. Till then, salam..

Love,
IbuAisyah

No comments:

Post a Comment