Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Aisyah instead of Ayeesha

On the day Aisyah was born, hubby and I had decided to name her Ayeesha. When my Auntie Sitti knew about it, she immediately phoned me and told me her story. Told hubby about it and we agreed to name her Aisyah. Initially, it was just Aisyah Zubairah but hubby's father insisted us to put Siti.

I have always admired Rasulullah's wife, Siti Aisyah. I believe she was a beautiful, intelligent, brave woman of her time. I wanted my daughter to have her qualities one day.

People often say that her name is so common and simple.
And I often told them
'ilham untuk bagi nama anak datangnya dari Allah. Mudah2an nama yg Allah ilhamkan untuk anak kita adalah nama dan hadiah yang terbaik orang tua boleh bagi kepada anaknya. Amin.."

Love,
IbuAisyah

No comments:

Post a Comment