Aisyah's Mom & Dad say, "Parenting is a process..."

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jaundise

On the third day after a baby is born, mothers are encouraged to go to the nearest clinic/hospital to check on their baby's physical health; mostly checking on jaundice. Most babies are born with jaundise, matter of high or low bilirubin.

Hubby and I did just that. Just like any child, Aisyah was confirmed with it but with very low number. Thou with a very small reading, I was advised to always breastfeed Aisyah. My auntie Melinda advised me to breastfeed Aisyah every two hours, even when the baby is sleeping, I was told to wake her up and feed. I did what I was told. Alhamdulillah, everything went okay and after two weeks, then only Aisyah was confirmed free from it.

Love,
IbuAisyah

No comments:

Post a Comment